Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday Shopping

I can't believe that Addy will be 1 in a few weeks. It went by so quickly, almost to the point where she really can't be 1. I will probably break down and cry on February 5 at her 12 month check up. We are planning on taking her to see the peting zoo at the Live Stock show in Fort Worth. She has a 2nd cousin who is showing a pic there, so we will have more to look at then just stinky animals. Hopefully the shots won't make her all fussy and not want to attend.

So we finally decided what we are going to get Addison for her birthday. We are getting her a Sandbox with a bench for the back yard. It's a little pricy, but will last for quite a while and we can use it for the next kiddo, if there is a next. It's natural in color and has an unbrella that comes with it and a couple of buckets. Trent is really worried about his grass.... You know what, that is just one spot that he won't have to mow all of the time. Not sure where we will put it in the back yard just yet, as parts get more sun and wind then other, but I'm sure that we will find somewhere perfect for it. Next will be a kiddie swimming pool. Or we can just take the sand out and put water in her sand box.

Anyways, I had better get back to work. I've been messing with my bosses pictures from his trip to Hawaii and haven't gotten much work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment