Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 9, 2009

Planning Addy's 1st Birthday Party

Well, I'm beginning to plan Addy's 1st Birthday Party and I have to say, it's more of a task than I thought it would be. Maybe I'm over planning like I always do, but then maybe I'm not. There will be kids of all ages there so I have to have a variety of snacks and then food for the parents to snack on, beverages, table ware, etc. Oh well, I'm sure that I will have it all together and it will be great.

I actually mailed out the invitations on Wednesday, so some of them should be arriving today. I can't wait to start getting RSVP's for it. I'm really excited about the whole birthday party thing all together. Addy wearing her birthday dress that her Nana made for her and the cake that Bonnie is making. It will be a lot of fun, the whole day.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I have a ton of stuff to get done and only 4 weeks to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment